This photo with a caption "Rehas sa Gitna ng Karagatan" won 2nd place during the 2010 PEBA International Photo Contest by a sailor named, Clien Tolentino, who hails from Surallah, South Cotabato.
As we celebrate Labor Day this May, PEBA Inc. brings you something to honor the working class!
Send us a creative shot of you and/or your colleagues at work. You can be as funny or serious as you want. Entries should be fun, modest, and unique.
- Contest is open to males and females, 18 years old and above.
- OFWs and home based fans are encouraged to join.
- Amateur and professional photographers may send their entries.
- Entrants should “like" the .
- Entries must be submitted to : .
- Images should have a file size of not lower than 800x600 pixels in landscape or 600x800 in portrait.
- Photo must NOT be altered or edited.
- Only ONE (1) entry is allowed per fan.
- Description for each entry must contain the contestant’s…
- FULL NAME
- CONTACT DETAILS
- and TITLE with a SHORT CAPTION about the work related photo.
- All valid, approved and accepted entries will be posted at the .
- Entrants will be notified via SMS/e-mail whether or not their entry is valid and approved.
- PEBA, Inc. reserves the right to reject entries that contain nudity, advocate violence, and do not conform to the rules and regulations of the contest.
- Winners will be determined based on the number of “likes” gathered.
- All entries must be submitted on or before 11:59 PM of May 15, 2011.
- Winners will be announced at the PEBA Website Facebook FanPage on May 31, 2011.
- Winners will be notified through phone call/SMS and/or e-mail from the PEBA Secretariat.
- Prizes are as follows:
- Most Liked: Nokia Mobile Phone (Unit/Model to be Announced Later)
- 2nd Most Liked: to be announced later
- 3rd Most Liked: to be announced later
- Prizes should be claimed sixty (60) days upon notice. Failure to claim will automatically forfeit the prize.
- Two (2) valid IDs must be presented to PEBA MANILA upon claiming of the prize.
- All submitted entries will automatically be a property of PEBA and may be used in the company website and/or other materials directly related to PEBA, Inc.
- PEBA BOT’s and volunteers are NOT allowed to join the contest.